Tuesday 2 February 2010

Welcome to Kathryn from South Africa to Kent!

Hi, I am Kathryn de Freitas and my passions are teaching, music and children! My first encounter with the Kindermusik programme was through a friend at the office.When the chance presented itself, my husband and I made the decision for me to opening my own studio and I qualified in November 2007 through Kindermusik South Africa. With a full battery of enthusiasm, I opened my doors in February 2008 - teaching from my lounge. At the end of February, the building of my studio on our premises began witha 4 week project eventually ending in July 2008 when I moved with very few students in to a rather bare studio. Growing weekly and more determined than even, I spent hours preparing lessons, props and so on. By April 2009 I received Maestro status shortly before leaving for the UK.
With our new home in Kent, I have every intention of growing a strong business over the coming months. I have seen plenty of special moments between parent and child and love to be part of the most important stories shared with each visit. But most of all I am blessed with the chance of sharing the gift of music to all who are in my classes.
For more info on Kathryn's classes contact pittapattacc@gmail.com

No comments: